Before using the EXND Thigh Rig (TR), ensure that your belt is secure and tightened. Tighten the Velcro strap at the top of the TR around your belt. Firmly secure the TR around your thigh with the adjustable strap. Place the paddle of the holster inside the front of the TR and push all the way down. Wrap the front Velcro strap around the holster to secure the holster to the TR. Discontinue using the holster immediately if you experience any discomfort or are unsure as to the proper way in which the holster should be worn. Prior to using the holster with a loaded firearm, ensure that you have carefully read and understood the operating and safety instructions that apply to the specific holster or magazine pouch used with the TR.
• Adjustable for height and leg diameter
• Round clip allows smooth movement when in motion
• Extremely lightweight, only 5.5oz
• Mesh backing for optimal ventilation
• May be used on your right or left hip
• Easy removal using two clips only
• Accommodates single mag pouch as well as paddle holster