This product has the following fits:
1911 & .45 Single-Stack Double Magazine Pouch
The dimensions described are approximate to assist with proper magazine fitment. Minimum and maximum depth and width are shown.
For magazine pouches with retention adjustment screws, the minimum depth dimension refers to the retention adjustment screw being fully tightened. Loosening of the retention adjustment screw, while still ensuring that the screw is fully secured into the nut, provides maximum depth shown.
• Lightweight compact design
• Low profile design for concealability
• Steel reinforced rivet attachment
• Adjustable tension screw available on some models
• Offered in paddle, belt and roto styles